Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentines Day!

Charles and I don't celebrate Valentines Day, well because it's kind of ridiculous. Why should I only show my husband one day out of the year that I love him? Why not EVERY DAY!? With that being said...now that we have Allison I find it hard not to get in the mood to celebrate. I mean comeon' there's chocolate, who doesn't love chocolate? Oh that's right...no one! So in lieu of celebrating the actual holiday per se, I'm focusing my efforts on what I love to do most, crafting. I guess it's not really crafting but that's what I'm going to label it. Allison's class is having a Valentines Day Party on Friday and was asked to bring a treat for each of her friends. I have pretty much run out of ideas for small, inexpensive gifts for the cute little nuggets but found something equally as cheesy and delicious. I bought each little babe a bottle of Gerber Graduate Puffs and made a little tag that says "we are "Puff"ect together. Get it? PUFFect...cheesey? Sure. Awesome? You bet. The only issue is, I think one of the little boys is far from being able to eat them. Oh well it's the thought that counts right?


photo

Allison also has wonderful, wonderful teachers who put up with her crazy antics and sometimes wonky moods. They deserve a little love on Valentines Day too! For Miss. Debbie and Miss. ReIsha I made a S'more's type chex mix, filled mason jars, attached a cute little tag. Perfect, simple, and yummy!


photo 1

photo 2

I also attempted to make Allison a tutu to wear with her Valentines Day onesie but I ran out of material and gave up. The shirt is still cute though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment