Sunday, April 6, 2014

Happy First Birthday Allison!

Wow. I can't believe a year has passed since our sweet baby girl has come into this world. It's been a roller coaster of  sleepless nights, unimaginable love, and the sweetest girl I've ever met. We are so lucky!


We started off the day with this little mound of heaven. She was so dainty when picking out her doughnut...eating it on the other hand...she was not.


012fcf4d2aac2edbe03a97d0f790bc55e1db7c4a22_00001


01592fd4181707affd53a8aa0a52bafdd21d4a618f_00001


For her first birthday I wanted something very simple yet timeless, so we went with the theme "Our Little Love is Turning One"! The main colors were pink and gold and I would say it turned out beautiful!


I made all of the decorations by hand, and at times I wanted to throw in the towel and buy princess themed crap from Target, but I prevailed! lol


DSC_0006


DSC_0007

DSC_0009

 

I wanted to incorporate a way for all of our family to leave Allison a note of 'well wishes' or hopes for her next year of life. I had an extra canvas lying around so I thought I'd have everyone sign their names and write a little note. It's now hanging up in her playroom. :)


DSC_0001
photo 3

photo 4

photo 5

 

The picture garland was by far my most favorite decoration...one picture from every month. It was so awesome to see how she's changed over the past 12 months!


photo 1


photo 2


photo 4


photo 3


photo 1


photo 3


photo 4



All in all I think her birthday was absolutely beautiful!


Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment