Friday, January 24, 2014

Spring Cleaning 101

I have always been a clean freak, not necessarily neat, but clean. In honor of my love of organization and a tidy home I am committing myself to a "Spring Clean-A-Thon"! I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who gets excited about going through things and throwing/selling no longer needed items. Since this is the first time I will clean out an actual house I have been doing my research. I know, I know how hard can it be? Throw the shit out you don't use...but my OCDness makes me want to organize my organizing plans. See the irony?


I found this on Pinterest and it is my inspiration for my "Spring Clean-A-Thon".


7ac7238baf65fccdba5fd4bb9f79984d



My version. Mine are not going to be all "planned" out but  because lets face it, I don't always want to clean and some times Allison makes it dang near impossible. 


January: Find new home for Charlotte's necessities; sanitize and heavily clean the floors in study to make room for playroom; clean out front bedroom & closet


February: Clean out all 5 or 6 junk drawers...you think i'm kidding. I don't even know how this happened. kitchen Cabinets, Pantry, cleaning supplies


March: Our chest of drawers, master bathroom cabinets, master closet, and garage.


April: Be excited spring cleaning is DONE-SKIES and get ready for Allison's 1st Birthday!


I have an obsession of cleaning out Allison's room like once a week so I didn't feel the need to list it. I love going through all of her tiny little clothes and toys, so fun. Oh that reminds me...we need to go through her toys, this girl could open her own Toys-R-Us.


Hope this give you a little inspiration to have your own "Spring Clean-A-Thon"! Happy Cleaning!

1 comment:

  1. It’s pretty obvious that you’re one of the few person who gets thrilled about spring cleaning marathons. You even plot each of the whole month for a specific chore. Your organizations skills is truly amazing. I hope you manage to get all these tasks done. Cheers!

    Bo Tolbert @ HJS Supply

    ReplyDelete