Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Strawberries & Farmer's Market

Sunday was a day of 'fun in the sun'! Charles mom found this really cool farm, Jollisant Farms, on the outskirts of Navasota where you can pick your own fruits and veggies! We obviously picked strawberries! These pictures kill me of Allison, she is so incredibly inquisitive. I'm surprised my heart hasn't literally exploded from the cuteness overload! 


A little taste-testing to make sure the strawberries were ok. It mostly just ended with her having red stained hands and clothes. 

These are two of my most favorite pictures of ALL TIME. They both show her personality to a T, the inquisitive adventurous type AND the I'll tell you what's what type. She is my little ball of fire!


After we picked strawberries we headed to Brenham where Charles' mom found an indoor Farmer's Market, Home Sweet Farm! It was AWESOME! Fresh Organic EVERYTHING, fruits, veggies, meats, milk, cheese, yogurt, fresh cut flowers, AND local artisan jams, jellies, candles, oils, honey, and CARAMEL! Now, I was pretty much sold once we walked in but one I found the BOURBON caramel, I was in heaven! We barely made it home before I busted open the jar...yummy! 










So much fun was had by all! We hope you all had a Sunday-Funday too! 





No comments:

Post a Comment