Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Planning for a Feast

I am a sucker for any holiday that I can make mounds of unnecessary dishes to make a pretty display. Thanksgiving is the PERFECT holiday for this. Tons of yummy food, delicious drinks and not to mention we will have the cutest little "pilgrim" sitting at the table with us this year! Charles and I decided that we wanted to host Thanksgiving and are so excited to have our family over to celebrate. Thanksgiving is all about sharing special time with your family and creating memories. I'm happy that Allison will have all the people who love her in one place as we all give thanks together for the bountiful blessings that God has poured over our family this past year. We are beyond blessed.


IMG_1804


I have tons of ideas on how to decorate on Turkey-Day but you'll just have to wait to see! Can't wait to put it all together in a couple of weeks.


I will show you my inspiration for our tablescape. I found this via Pinterest (go figure) and LOVE the simplicity of it. We already have white dishes and a dark wooden table so I'll just have to pick up a few extra things to top it off.


IMG_7415


Can't wait until our family  is sitting around the table! I plan to 'gobble till I wobble'! Happy planning!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait either.......I remember my first Thanksgiving and all the memories we got to make! I am so happy that you and Charles and Allison can start making your own! Family is everything..........cherish your family and the moments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you again Patti for sharing our Granddaughter like this, your blog. This is a wonderful way for all of us to watch her grow and learn!! I hope everyone that is connected enjoys it as much as your dad and I do! Thanks, We love you, Charlie and little miss!! XOXO
    See you on Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that was your table at first glance!! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Hopefully I will actually follow through. Lol I'll put Jameson and Allison to work on Wed.

    ReplyDelete