Sunday, February 15, 2015

DIY: Coffee Tray & Coffee Storage



For those of you who don't know, my husband is a coffee fanatic, snob, connoisseur, or whatever word you want to call an over obsessive, coffee lovin' fella. Since his coffee making stuff is literally in every cabinet, drawer, and on every inch of counter space in our kitchen, I decided I would make him a nifty little tray to try and contain some of the madness. I got the idea originally from Pinterest after seeing people use trays for different storage and decorating solutions and thought it would be a great DIY project.


For this project you will need: 

Sand Paper 
Wood Stain or Paint
Wood Glue
Measuring Tape
Straight Edge
Pen or Pencil
Nail Gun/Hammer & Nails 
Saw
2- Door Pulls 
2- 1x6 
1-1x12

And the most important.....a cute little assistant. 







After you've cut and assembled all sides, go ahead and stain! Once it's dry mark your holes and drill for the handles. 





For the coffee storage, I wanted to have a way to relabel them every time Charles roasted a new "flavor"! Naturally, chalk is perfect for this!!










I hope you enjoyed this DIY! Let me see your versions!!


2 comments:

  1. Girl, this is brilliant!! I've been looking for a coffee table tray for my recent coffee table DIY and this looks perfect! I'm totally going to make one of these when i get a chance! Pinning for later :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you! I'm a sucker for any DIY project that requires power tools! ;)

      Delete