Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Eve-Eve

Halloween Eve-Eve started at 4:30 this morning. Why you might ask? I don't know, ask my daughter. I'm exhausted but she's still the cutest kid...ever.  Here's the adorbs. little witches hat that I made for her. Unfortunately she didn't get to wear this to school today because she puked on herself. We changed clothes 3 times this morning. Apparently now that she can get on her knees and rock, she's bound and determined to shake  up her stomach contents every chance she gets.


photo


Yesterday after her lunch of black beans and mixed veggies I decided that it would be a good time for her to practice her fine motor skills with the left overs. She has a way to go before she is able to fully feed herself (thank goodness  because she's already growing too fast) but I enjoyed watching her make a mess! It brings me joy plus the cat gets cheap entertainment out of Allison's 'droppings'. If only she'd eat the stuff Allie throws on the floor instead of batting it around the house, I wouldn't find peas and carrots in the most random places 3 hours later.


Happy Halloween Eve-Eve! Pumpkin carving, s'mores and our final Halloween themed outfit before H-day, all coming tomorrow!


photo 2

1 comment:

  1. you make me giggle........Oh how I remember those days!!!! Enjoy them...I know I did!! :)

    ReplyDelete