Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

My little family is the absolute cutest...I mean really. Allison is waaayy too cute for her own good and smart. This girl, much to her fathers protesting, can scarf down WHOLE macaroni and cheese noodles (I did chop them up smaller later, I just wanted to see if she could do it. She can. She's also has better push-up form than any marine I've ever seen...she's 7 months old. Booya!
photo 1


Charlotte and Allison both love their daddy. Charlotte has been a little jealous of late because Allison is consuming more of our time than she was use too. Aren't these guys precious...this is what I get to come home to everyday. Lucky me!


photo 2

Since yesterday was all Hallows-Eve, we dressed Allie up in her last, albeit, RIDICULOUS Halloween outfit and carved our very own 'pumkinstein'. We started out using a real knife, that soon fell through as Charles realized what a spectacular time it would be to use his power tools...he's such a boy.


photo 3

Power Tools or Bust!


photo 4

I love this girl. Seriously. She's not afraid of anything. She loved getting her hands hands, feet, face, & clothes dirty.


photo 5

Her face kills me...she is so inquisitive! "OH Pumpking Guts"


photo 1 (2)

After Allison was fast asleep (squishing pumpkin innards is hard work) Charles and I relaxed with a delish s'mores. Well mine was good...I dropped his on the grill. Sorry babe.


photo 2 (2)photo 34

Here's our little bumble bee this morning before school. We'll take more pictures tonight. Isn't she the cutest bumble bee you've ever seen? No brainer. Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

  1. You make me giggle out loud...........she does have the perfect push up form!!!! You need to send that to Jere............he might be jealous though!!!! LOL
    Our little bumble bee stung me with her love!!!!!! Hugs and Kisses Granny!!

    ReplyDelete