Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pumpkin, Bumpkin!

To kick off the Fall season, we decided to let Allison paint her very first pumpkin. I would call it a solid success...she didn't ingest any paint AND had an awesome time. If you can't tell she is a total camera hog, you need glasses. This kid will pose for any picture. I honestly don't know where she got that from.


1157601_634482013251918_1236021454_n


Oh I know...this chick.  I swear if they could both take selfies all day they would. We love you Aunt Erin.


Allie 7


Here's my little pumpkin, bumpkin and her first pumpkin painting experience!


Allie 2


Allie 5


The finished product. I think it turned out super cute. I didn't even have to use Pinterest to think of it...proud mama moment. Needless to say we all had fun. Daddy even made s'mores.


Family

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! Great idea for a little one, so creative!! Thanks again for visiting my blog :)
    xo kristen genevieve
    sunnywithachanceoflemons.blogspot.com

    sunny bloglovin

    ReplyDelete