Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mama + Mini Fall Favorites

Fall Favs

Sweater | Jeans | Headband | Flats | Scarf | Baby Shoes | Bodysuit 


I absolutely LOVE fall and can't wait to do all sort of fun fall things with Allison. Especially dress her up in cute fall outfits. One of the best things about having a little girl...I can dress us alike and everyone will think it's precious. I guess I better do it while I can, one day she won't want  us to have coordinating outfits. I've been eyeing this adorbs. little orange bodysuit for Allie but can't justify spending $20 on it. It's actually only $11 but with $7 in shipping plus tax it might as well be $20. sigh. Oh well...I guess we'll I'll just have to drool over it from here.


Last night we had one of my most favorite meals, jambalaya with sausage and cornbread. By the way, you have not tasted delicious until you have tried this cornbread...seriously, can we have it for every meal?  We decided that Allison is now old enough, since she has THREE teeth, to try a little bit of things from our plate. Last night was her first attempt at cornbread...she hasn't fully grasped the idea of picking food up and putting it in her mouth BUT when I put it in her mouth...oh boy!  She loved it.  She loves food.


Photo


Photo (2)


Happy Fall-iday!

2 comments:

  1. That looks good....do you have any left overs???
    I can't believe my baby girl is eating big people food......she is growing up to fast for Granny!!
    Big Hugs and kisses baby girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are leftovers. That's what I'm eating for lunch! :) Yes she really is growing up too fast.

    ReplyDelete