Monday, October 21, 2013

Our Weekend in Pictures

On Friday, Allison and I decided to surprise Erin and watch her show her steer for the last time at the fair. It was a lot of fun and Allison got to see a variety of animals she wouldn't normally get to see. Of course she wasn't in a smiley sort of mood for pictures.  She really liked the goats and even managed to grab one's fur.  Poor little goat. She even got her picture taken with Miss. Texas America. Daddy says she's not allowed to do pageants...we'll see about that. ;)


20131019-044059.jpg


babe collage


Allison with her Grammy & Pawpaw. That's a yawn, although I like to think she's just so excited about seeing cows!


momdad


Sunday morning, Erin & I did the Graffiti Run.  I for sure thought someone would be calling Charles and telling him that I'm laying on the ground gasping for air, but  we freaking rocked the run. Just saying... I even managed to make it out without that much color on me. Oh AND we had Fuego after. Sunday morning = success!


Photo


The rest of the weekend, we just  relaxed at home, which we don't get to do very often. I've decided I'm a terrible mother, Allison figured out how to play a game for cats on the iPad.  She now holds to high record on "Friskies Bug Catcher" App. We hope you all had a great weekend and we look forward to sharing our house photos this week. Since this past weekend was the six month mark for us moving into our new home, we thought we'd give you a tour.


sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment